Training your brain, just like you train your body, to be positive.
1. Write down 3 new things you’re grateful for each day for 21 days.
2. Journal about 1 positive experience you have each day, allowing your brain to relive it.
3. Exercise, to teach your brain that your actions matter.
4. Meditate, to teach your brain that it can focus on one thing at a time.
5. Commit random acts of kindness, when you open up your inbox write one positive email to co-workers or friends.
Why? Because you’re 33% more productive, creative, and successful when you’re positive.